Makeup That Makes You Look Older
- 1 Did You Know Your Makeup Routine Could Be Aging You?
- 2 20 Makeup Mistakes That Make You Look Older
- 2.1 And Makeup Artist Approved Tips and Tricks To Preserve Your Youthful Appearance
- 2.2 1. Using Powder Or Liquid Foundation That Doesn't Match Your Skin Tone
- 2.3 2. Incorporating Bright Colors Into Your Eye Makeup
- 2.4 3. Overdrawing Your Brows
- 2.5 4. Skipping Out On The Concealer
- 2.6 5. Contouring With An Incorrect Blend Technique
- 2.7 6. Not Applying Primer Prior To Your Foundation
- 2.8 7. Applying Bold Eyeliner Above Your Lash Line
- 2.9 8. Avoiding Red Lipstick
- 2.10 9. Using Clumpy Mascara
- 2.11 10. Not Cleaning Your Makeup Brushes On A Regular Basis
- 2.12 11. Skipping Out On Moisturizer And Sunscreen
- 2.13 12. Not Curling Your Eyelashes
- 2.14 13. Using Powder Blush Or Eyeshadow
- 2.15 14. Overlining Your Lips With Lip Liner
- 2.16 15. Having Unmoisturized, Dry, And Cracked Lips
- 2.17 16. Applying A Darker Blush Shade
- 2.18 17. Overhighlighting Your Brow
- 2.19 18. Layering Too Much Foundation
- 2.20 19. Forgetting to Sharpen Your Eye Or Lip Pencil
- 2.21 20. Not Using A Setting Powder And Exposing Your Fine Lines
- 3 Are You Ready To Look Younger?
Did You Know Your Makeup Routine Could Be Aging You?
Every woman has a beauty regimen in hopes of looking younger. But did you know that sometimes applying certain types of makeup products and skipping out on others can actually make you look older? From your fine lines to your lash line, there are certain rules a woman should be aware of when it comes to her makeup application.
Here is everything you need to know about makeup techniques that are causing you to age yourself.